Now I have two reasons to celebrate one on August 9th I will be completing one year of my blog and Blogger Recognition Award to Urvi’s Travel Journal. I can’t believe it’s true. It feels like getting a “Grammy Award” for real. Next thing you should do is open up the champion and splash it over. Before I start the celebration I would love to thank you “Zainab Mohiuddin” from “Discover with Zainab” for nominating me for this award it’s a huge honor for me. You can read Zainab’s adventure stories Here.
Blogger Recognition Award to Urvi’s Travel Journal
The rules for “Blogger Recognition Award” Nominees
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to nominate and don’t forget to let them know.
Give a brief story of how your blog started
The “United States immigration rules” have played a huge role to make me a blogger. I moved to this country in 2013 and realized I can not work or earn money as per my visa status. I was working as an engineer back in my country and this drives me crazy. There is one dream in the back of my mind even when I was pursuing my MBA I always wanted to create a blog but with all those study and job there was not enough time to think about the blog. Finally, when I moved to the US having plenty of time to create and share my articles on social media platform. “Urvi’s Travel Journal” is the outcome of “Passion and dedication”. Let me tell you being a blogger is not easy at all. You need to focus on your writing, image quality and regular posting on social media platform. You can read detailed post here
Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Don’t Just Jump in, Plan Ahead. You don’t decide to be a blogger in 2 minutes. Because everyone around you writing the blog so you should too, things don’t work that way. First, think what topics you are interested in writing. Next, you have to find out are you going to get plenty of content to write? It should not be like you wrote four posts and then you don’t know what to write next. Hence, before you start your blog decide the topics you want to include. Now list out at least 10 blog post ideas so you can survive initially. And then work out on how you will get content and images. If you need any help related to blogging you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be patient and stay focus. Every blogger wants to reach to the top right? And trust me eventually you will get there. Just don’t get panic because creating the number of followers and getting likes and shares takes time. Let’s face the truth, you are not gonna get 1000 followers over night unless you pay to buy followers. Hence get happy with small wins like first 100 followers than 500 and so on. Use the different strategies to gain genuine followers and likes. Also, don’t forget to create subscribers and send Newsletters.