As Thanksgiving is approaching this weekend, I realize fall is over and Winter is about to start. So I decide to review my Fall Bucket List and find out what activities I was able to complete and what I have to carry forward for next year’s fall bucket list.
Surprisingly, this year I got a chance to view fall foliage, many times and I did Scenic drive as well. I have explored the Kettle Moraine forest and Door County. You can check out detailed post and photographs below –
Reviewing Fall Bucket list
1. Go on a Pumpkin patch. This year couldn’t make it to the farm so, bought from the store. Pending
2. Go to a Corn maze with friends. I need to carry forward to next year.
3. Develop recipes with pumpkin flavor. Done, Finally made Pumpkin Spice Latte at home.
4. Roast s’ mores. Done in the Mississippi palisades state park.
5. Jump in the pile of Leaves. Done in Whitnall Park.
6. Watch a scary movie. Done, watched the Women in Black.
7. Bake pie at home. Going to bake a pie on Thanksgiving.
8. Make fall art with leaves. Done
9. Sip apple cider. Done
10. Bonfire night. Done in the Mississippi palisades state park.
11. Go to the Halloween party. Done
12. Having hot chocolate. Done. I made hot chocolate from Ghirardelli hot chocolate powder.
13. Go on a picnic. Done at Pike Lake
14. Decorate my patio with the fall theme. Done
15. Carve a pumpkin. Done
16. Go on the fall hike. Done at Kettle Moraine Forest
17. Take a scenic drive to view fall colors. Done at Lake Geneva
18. Organize a football game party. Pending
19. Go for camping in state park Done in Mississippi palisades state park
20. Pick your own Apple. Carry forward for the next year.