How are you guys holding yourself? I am kind of worried and frustrated too. I never felt staying at home will be this much hard but now I am actually experiencing it. First time in my life I was not able to concentrate on my blogging. Can you believe that? It’s hard for everyone and the whole world is trying to fight against this Coronavirus and my heart breaks as the death toll keeps increasing. I am still keeping the hope alive and I believe in God, everything will get better soon. You can still enjoy the spring while staying Indoor. Keep reading to know how to enjoy spring with the corona pandemic.
Spring has arrived already and I haven’t written anything about spring yet. First time in my life I was out of ideas for a while. All these COVID-19 Chaos affected everyone’s minds and feelings altogether. And these will hit the Travel and hospitality industry so hard.
Spring until 2020
I always love to enjoy flower blooming in the spring. Tulips and Cherry blossoms are my favorite parts of spring. These two activities are on top of my spring bucket list. Last year was amazing with super bloom in the Antelope Valley. It was a mesmerizing view of an orange flower bed and attracted a lot of Californian tourists. I don’t know how it will be this year. Might flower get super bloom, but I request you guys to stay home and stay safe until the government removes the lockdown advisory. Please listen to the instructions given by officials and follow them to keep yourself and your family safe.
I have also shared my experience of the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival And Holland Tulip Festival. Best places to experience an amazing Celebration to enjoy Tulip flower Blooming with the feel of German culture.
How to enjoy spring with corona Pandemic
Unfortunately, this year we won’t be able to enjoy outdoor activities due to the corona pandemic. But don’t worry keep your spirit up because today I am sharing Spring bucket list activities which you can enjoy indoor with your family.
Indoor Spring Bucket list
- Make Paper Flowers
- Bake Easter treats from scratch
- Create a new recipe for spring drink
- Paint colorful spring scenery
- Design DIY spring outfit
- Create a spring photo memory book
- Make DIY Spring wreath with available supplies
- Create a Decorative piece from your travel photos
- Watch travel documentaries
- Enjoy splashing in a tub
- Make DIY Spring theme photo frame
- List out all the places you want to visit in your life
- Note down your travel experience in a Journal
- Plant Flowers in your backyard
- Make an artificial bunny
- Design Travel theme games
- Make and Decorate Easter eggs
- Decorate Easter Basket Which shows passion for Travel
- Cook world wide Easter dishes
- Plant herb garden