I have never thought of beach bucket list until I move to California. I was always making bucket list according to the season. Once I moved here I realized that California has tons and tons of beaches and you don’t have to go far to find one. Since last month making an ultimate beach bucket list was in my to do list and I was finally able to create it. In California, all beach has different surroundings some have pier which is commercialized and some are just calm and known among the locals only.
These are the first time in summer I have frequent trips to the beach otherwise it always stays in my summer bucket list. Usually, during the whole summer, I hardly get a chance to visit the beach. Now as I have the opportunity for multiple beach trips, I want to make each beach trip little different. These were the main reason which motivated me to make beach bucket list
Ultimate Beach bucket list
- Beside swimming on the beach, take a walk on the shore is my favorite activity.
- lay down under the sun and relax
- enjoy a book read at the beach
- Write your name on the sand
- make a sand castle
- jump on the waves
- watch the sunset from the beach
- collect shells from different beaches
- Make your own pool at the beach
- Have a beach run
- Don’t miss to fly a kite
- Try to capture waves in your camera
- Sit back and enjoy bird watching
- Play beach volleyball
- Enjoy boardwalk at the beach
- Try surfing ( I don’t know how to surf)
- rent a speedboat and enjoy riding by yourself
- Cover yourself in sand
- Find seagull and take a snap
- Do photoshoot on the beach
Which are your favorite activities to enjoy a beach trip? Don’t forget to share your beach bucket list.
1 thought on “Ultimate Beach bucket list: fun on the beach”
A really good list I will recommend this list to all my upcoming yoga teacher training students in Goa India. Great!